1776-L Archives: August 2002
|Archiver > 1776 > 2002-08||Search | 2002-07 | 2002-09|
- "The monument that rises above the remains of those who fell at that time"
- There is NO comprehensive "official list" of those who fought at Bunker Hill
- Anyone own this Diary?
- My thanks to Ann Keegan !!!
- History of Schenectady During the Revolution (bookonline pub. 1916)
- Americans Killed at the Battle of Bunker Hill from the 4 Plaques
- Scottish Highlanders in the American Revolution
- Jacob WARNER as "Jacob of Amherst"
- Nathaniel PORTER--New Jersey
- Dear Administrator
-  Burke county, nc
-  The Green Mountain Boys Parts 1 thru 4 Rosters: Officers & Men A to Z !
-  Re: 1776-D Digest V02 #23