2ND-GEORGIA-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 2ND-GEORGIA-CAVALRY > 2002-10 > 1036007451

Subject: [2ND-GA-CAVALRY] Re: 10 confederate cavalry co.i
Date: 30 Oct 2002 12:50:51 -0700

Classification: Lookup

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/IKC.2ACIAE/4.1.1

Message Board Post:

Cracker Cavaliers is the book I would suggest as well.

I've only just begun researching The 2nd GA Cavalry but I am working on gathering materials and information to set up a website about the regiment. I'm currently swamped with a project involving the marking of the grave of Ross Brooks (of the 8th Texas Cavalry) but hope to have it started and online in the next couple of months.

This thread: