2ND-GEORGIA-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 2ND-GEORGIA-CAVALRY > 2003-03 > 1047322187

Subject: [2ND-GA-CAVALRY] Re: 2nd Regiment Columbus Guards
Date: 10 Mar 2003 11:49:47 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/IKC.2ACIAE/8.1.1

Message Board Post:

Thanks for the info, Mike. I received transcriptions of several letters and Allan P. Matthews wrote to his wife that indicate he was drafted between May and Aug 1862. My cousin believes this is an ancestor of ours even though the middle initial "P" does not agree with my records. Is there somewhere that I can search that lists the soldiers names? I'm still new at research and appreciate any suggestions or help.

I'm sorry if this posts twice. I got kicked off line and wasn't sure it went thru the first time.
Thanks,
Donna

This thread: