3RD-ARKANSAS-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 3RD-ARKANSAS-CAVALRY > 2005-09 > 1128124056

From: Walter Renshaw <>
Subject: Re: [3RD-ARKANSAS-CAVALRY] Re: George W. Dalton
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:47:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am Walt Renshaw and I have been told that the Dalton
gang migrated to Newton County, Arkansas after they
left Tennessee. During the process of their move they
changed their names. Are you familiar with any of
this? If so please fill me in to see if the data I
have heard matches what you may know.

Thank you
Walt

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/HDC.2ACIAE/5.3

> Message Board Post:
>
> If your interested I am a student at Bellarmine
> University, in Kentucky. I am currently doing a
> research paper on hte Dalton gang history. My
> grandmother's mother was a Dalton. Her Father was
> George Washington Dalton and he was a cousin of the
> Dalton gang. I think that is how it is related. My
> father's grandfather was George W. Dalton. It is
> possible that if you look into the Dalton gang
> history you may find info on your person. There are
> hundreds of George W. Daltons out there so I hope I
> gave you some help.

> Find your ancestors in the Birth, Marriage and Death
> Records.
> http://www.ancestry.com/s13964/rd.ashx

http://mail.yahoo.com

This thread: