3RD-ARKANSAS-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 3RD-ARKANSAS-CAVALRY > 2005-11 > 1131433126

Subject: Re: George W. Dalton
Date: 7 Nov 2005 23:58:46 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/HDC.2ACIAE/5.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Hi Jim this is all I will have, as for being family I’m not just a helper, Good hunting.
Dennis.

DALTON, GEORGE W. Cpl - Enl 13 Dec 1863 in Conway Co, AR. Ht 5' 5", eyes gray, hair lt, complx fair, farmer, age 16, born in Barren Co, KY.

In the census of 1880 of Muddy Bayou, Faulkner Arkansas

George Washington Dalton Age: 31 Farmer
Wife: Henry A Dalton Age: 32 Keeping House
Dau. Effie V. Dalton Age: 12 Home
Dau. Mary L. Dalton Age: 9--------
Dau. Martha J. Dalton Age: 7-------
Dau. Easter A. Dalton Age: 3--------
Son. William O. Dalton Age: 1-------

George Washington Dalton B. 1847 Barren Ky. D. 1940, Faulkner Arkansas, B. Heffington cemetery Crossroads community.

Father: William Dalton B. Ky.
Mother: Mary Brown B. Ar.

This thread: