4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY > 2003-04 > 1050763408

From: "Dr.JohnC.Carnes" <>
Subject: Re: [4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY] Isaac Daniel
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 09:41:54 -0700

I wish I could help you with this, but I don't have anything on the DANIELS
family although there are some folk of this name in Attala, Leake and
nearby areas. Try Attala County Ms. Comc as well as check and see if
Claiborne Co MS doesn't have a web site. Some people consider Mississippi
to still be a backward State, so they need to write the State Tourist
Information in Jackson and get some information and then take a few weeks
to visit. Of course , I am some what opinionated,. but I find MS to be one
of the most lovely places in the USA to visit, especially up and down the
TRACE.
The 'red clay' of this land, sticks to one's bare feet as a child and the
memories then are permanently filed in the brain.
Good Luck DR. JCC