4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY > 2003-06 > 1056832591

From: "sarah" <>
Subject: [4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY] J. E. Reveley
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:36:31 -0500

I'm new to the List. Hello!

This is all I have on J. E. Reveley's service. Where can I find more?

Thanks,

Sarah Reveley in Texas

Thanks to the person who transcribed this!!!

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~janelle/Quartermaster%20Papers.htm

The following transcription of records are taken from the papers of Luther
M. Blackman who served as Quartermaster for the 4th Tennessee Cavalry, USA.
The papers are on permanent loan to the Tennessee State Archives, and this
transcription was made from microfilm of those papers. Luther Blackman
Papers, Ac. #620-2 and #620-3.

The papers were found in Blackman's field desk which is still in his home in
Monroe County, TN.
These transcriptions are not indexed. The Roman numerals, letters, and item
numbers are from the microfilm.

Item 7
Head Qrs 1st Brig 4th Div Cav
Decatur Ala, Aug 7 1864
Special Order No. 4
Extract
Private William H. Dyke Co. (B), 4th Tenn Cav is hereby detailed for duty at
these head qrs he will report tomorrow morning. By Order of Lt Col. W. F.
Prosser
Comdg Brig.
J. E. Revely Lieut & A A A G

This thread: