4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY > 2009-02 > 1235420846

Subject: Re: [4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY] Civil War Soldier's Uniforms, etc.
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:27:26 EST

I found this website on uniforms and the person who owns the website was
very helpful in describing a uniform I was puzzled about, so he may be able to
help you. There are many many websites on military uniforms as well,
unfortunately I didn't save them all, just this one.

Hope this will help

_http://www.tekawiz.com/Introduction.html_
(http://www.tekawiz.com/Introduction.html)

Katherine Bailey

In a message dated 2/23/2009 12:09:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,