4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY > 2009-07 > 1246500608

From: ,
Subject: Re: [4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY] 5th TN Mounted Infantry
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 02:10:08 -0000

Author: snakehere
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/topics.Military.united-20-states.civwar.tn.4thcav/4.4.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

For those of you who have the military papers of your civil war soldiers, can you tell me what info. they give?

I don't know the complete name of my gggrandfather so I am not having any luck in find him and I don't know his wife's maiden name so I can't back track through her.

Do the papers show the wife's maiden name, the names of his children, his parent's names or his complete name and when and where he was born?

If they give enough info. I might take a wild guess at which one of the Thompson's is mine and pay for the papers.

Thank you.
Wanda Ingram

Important Note: