4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY > 2014-10 > 1414599999

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY] Capt Cunningham question
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 16:26:39 -0000

Author: waughhouse
Surnames: MOORE
Classification: military

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/topics.Military.civwar.tn.4thcav/6.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Although not in particular response to Capt. Cunningham... I am a great granddaughter of Capt. George C. Moore, of the 4th (Murray's) Tennessee Cavalry and his younger brother Capt. Buck H. Moore served in 22nd (BARTEAU'S) Tennessee Cavalry Regiment. Buck's unit followed Forrest in Mississippi, West and Middle Tennessee and he was wounded three times. Both men were from Smith County TN and served from 1861 to the end of the conflict. I have a friend who has documented nearly 400 men of the 4th TN. Contact me if you would like to get in touch with him.

Important Note:

This thread: