8TH-TEXAS-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 8TH-TEXAS-CAVALRY > 2008-09 > 1222046639

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [8TH-TEXAS-CAVALRY] Capt. Levi English
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 01:23:59 -0000

Author: carolyn7744
Surnames: English
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/topics.Military.united-20-states.civwar.texas.8thtxcavalry/27.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Patty I think Capt. Levi English was alo a relative of mine. I just visited the cemetery there in Carrizo Springs the other day and took pictures of all the English family grave markers. I didn't see Levi English but I saw his sons and their sons. My grandmother's last name was English and her mother was Margaret English and she was married to edward english jr. I have been trying to find out info on the English family for years and have just now seen your post and others

Important Note: