ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2000-11 > 0973806211

From: elvin ogg <>
Subject: [Aberdeen] Ogg's from Keith, Banff
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:43:31 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

I've had a slight break. My GGGG-Grandfather John Ogg
and his wife Jean Gordon had a son in Keith, Banff
named William Ogg, christened 10 July 1768. In 1776
the family had relocated to Wardmill, Drumoak,
Aberdeen and had another son Peter, c. 28 Jul 1776,
and James, c. 14 Feb 1778. There was a Samuel Ogg
having children in Keith during the same time period.
Does anybody have anything about the origination of
these Ogg's. What would be the most likely kirkyards
or cemetaries in Keith to check.

Elvin Ogg