ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2008-09 > 1222092555

From: "Lorne&Judy" <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] Monumental Inscriptions- Tarves Thomas WYNESS EDMOND
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:09:15 -0700

Hi Keith,
I have tons of information on my family. So far, three of my second cousins
have been found on Genes Reunited. We are all connected to James McDonald
Edmond and Margaret Wyness. We have the list of their children, ten of them,
marriage cert., birth cert. etc. etc. from scotlandspeople website. I would
also love to hear about your WYNESS and EDMOND tree. I am very willing to
share everything that we have discovered so far. All of our grandmothers
were sisters. Annie MOIR EDMOND was my grandmother, Elizabeth EDMOND was the
grandmother to Maggie Rose and Violet EDMOND was the grandmother to Rayleen
Padgett.
We are not sure if this Thomas WYNESS EDMOND is connected to our family
tree, but because of the names, we figure he must be somewhere down the
line.
We have our Margaret A. Wyness family in 1861 Tough Census in Broomhill

William Wyness Head 36 Ag. Lab/Carter/Corndrier
Belhelvie
Anne Wife 28
Coull
Elizabeth D. 8
Inverury
Charlotte E. 6
Inverury
William 4
Kemnay
Margaret A. 10 mos.
Tough

I have a copy of James Edmond and Margaret Wyness's marriage cert.
March 27th. 1880 37 Wellington Street Woodside Aberdeen District of Old
Machar County of Aberdeen
James Edmond 20 Granite Quarrier
Parents John Edmond former quarrier

Elizabeth Edmond nee Thomson

Margaret Wyness 19 Woolen Power Loom Weaver Parents
William Wyness Paper Mill Worker (deceased)

Margaret-Anne (Anne) Wyness
nee Adams (deceased)

I have copies of their death notices, etc. etc. and all of their children.
They had ten children. I think I just posted a notice also on this family
yesterday.
Will share everything that I have. Do you happen to have a STABLES family
attached to your Family Tree? My grandmother, Anne MOIR EDMOND, daughter to
James EDMOND and Margaret WYNESS was married to Alexander STABLES, son of
James STABLES and Ann STABLES nee FORSYTH. Ann FORSYTH was the illegitimate
daughter of Jane DUNCAN and James FORSYTH. I have not found this elusive
James FORSYTH, yet.

Hope this helps,
Judy Anderson nee STABLES