ACADIAN-CAJUN-L Archives

Archiver > ACADIAN-CAJUN > 2004-10 > 1098184248

From: "Rita" <>
Subject: RE: [ACADIAN-CAJUN] Father Hebert's Books or CD ?
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 06:10:48 -0500

Hi Joni,

You can indeed purchase the books. Bonnie does not always have all the
volumes in stock, however, she does order on an "as needed" basis.

Personally, though, I have been having the CD for about 3 or 4 years now,
and I absolutely love the search possibilities it gives me.

The CD covers the volumes 1 thru 31...that is, the years from 1750 thru
1900. The years between 1901-1909 are in print and have to be purchased in
book form only. Bonnie is in the final stages of proofing of 1910 edition
and is hoping to get it to print by sometime next year.

Good luck in your research
And WELCOME to the list ! ! !

Rita