ACADIAN-FRENCH-CANADIAN-L Archives

Archiver > ACADIAN-FRENCH-CANADIAN > 2010-01 > 1264178383

From: Darwin Horn <>
Subject: Re: [AFC] Darois Line & Greetings
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:39:43 -0800

Wow Lucie, thanks so much for all this information! I think I'll
have to get a copy of the DGFA. I've been relying on the online
sources at Ancestry, Tanguay, PRDH, Denis Beauregard's Genealogy of
the French in North America, as well as the St. Charles Historical
Society, Missouri Historical Society, St. Louis Genealogy Society and
various other websites and forums. I am also researching my Irish,
English, Welsh, and German lines. I must say that the Acadian/Cajun
researchers are notable for organization and their passion. It really
seems like a true community!

I look forward to learning more about our Acadian families.
Dar Horn