ACADIAN-L Archives

Archiver > ACADIAN > 2008-03 > 1204726841

From: Aline Cormier <>
Subject: Re: [ACADIAN] used book sale
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 06:20:41 -0800 (PST)

I just came across the following book, not sure if it is still available , but for the ones of you who have looked through Tanguay's dictionary, there is a book of some of his work translated to english, the name of the book is Searching through the old records of New France, it seems to be great reading material, I noticed there is some surnames in the book that links to probably our Bergeron line. I would love to read that book.
Aline

Aline Cormier
Acadian-Roots genealogy site
cajun & french canadians also welcome