ADAMS-L Archives

Archiver > ADAMS > 2000-06 > 0961036915

From: "Peggy Reen" <>
Subject: Re: [ADAMS-L] ADAMS in Laurel County, Kentucky
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:41:55 -0500

I did find that John Adams, Zachariah father did have a son named William. I
don't have this family proven except for Zachariah. According to the record
I found John Adams son of David Adams was born in Brunswick Co. VA. and
Married a Susannah. John and Susannah's children were Moses Adams, Charles
Adams, William Adams and Zachariah Adams. Zachariah Adams died in Pulaski
Co., KY and he married Jane Clonch. Zachariah and Jane's children were
Rebecca, William, John, James, Nancy and Moses. The John in
zachariah's family was born 1784 Swan Creek, Wilkes Co., NC and died 1873 in
Laurel Co., KY. This may be the person you speek of. I do not have the
children of this John. Peggy Sample Reen