ADCOCK-L Archives

Archiver > ADCOCK > 2003-09 > 1064504566

From: Marie Beckman <>
Subject: Re: [ADCOCK] Doddridge, AR, Cemetery
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:43:59 -0500

> > ADCOCK
> > G. W. (Buddy) Feb 27, 1887 - July 17, 1933
> > Beulah L. Aug 18, 1889 - June 10, 1981> married July 5, 1911
> ADCOCK
> > William J. 1889-1936
> > Velma 1897-1969
> > ADCOCK
> > Charlie C. 1874 - 1941
> > Mary E. 1871 - 1948
> > James M.
> > 1853 - 1930

I checked for the G W(George William) Adcock and
W J. (William Jefferson) Adcock at Rootsweb's
WorldConnect files
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi
and there seem to be several people
with G. W. Adcock in their database. One of the
persons with G. W. in their database also had W. J.
They appear to be 1st cousins with James M. Adcock
(father of G. W.) being the brother of Henry Jefferson Adcock(father of W. J.)

These appear to be from the line of
Edmound Adcock whose children were born in Georgia.
Several of his sons raised families in Miller Co. Ark

The Cemetery where these Adcocks are buried is referred to as
the Olive Branch Cem. in the notes section of the files at WorldConnect
not sure if that is correct or not but given the description of where it was
located sounds likely.

--Marie Beckman

This thread: