ADKINS-L Archives

Archiver > ADKINS > 2010-03 > 1267931267

Subject: Re: [ADKINS] Searching my Indian heritage-Doug Couch
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 22:07:47 EST

My Adkins lines are in West Virginia...formerly Virginia. White referred to
race, not surname. I do have White surname families in my database, but
they are unrelated to Adkins or even to me, but are inlaws through my
son-in-law...ranging through California, Oklahoma, and at least one in Kentucky.
I was unclear about the purpose of your inquiry, as you didn't say and
didn't suggest any names to relate to.

Doug

In a message dated 3/6/2010 6:30:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,