ADVANCED-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > ADVANCED-RESEARCH > 2007-01 > 1169569605

From: "Lisa Lepore" <>
Subject: Re: [ADVANRES] Searching issues (Newspapers on line) +how to searchfor names like *Weeks* or *Brown*
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:26:45 -0500

Those must be terribly difficult names to search for
anywhere on line :-(

If you try to use other words along with them like death
or obituary, or searching for the entire name of a person
maybe that would help narrow down the number
of hits? Even so, I'm sure it will return a lot of unrelated
information.

Maybe someone can make some other suggestions when searching
for surnames that are common words?

You have my sympathies,
Lisa