ADVANCED-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > ADVANCED-RESEARCH > 2007-07 > 1183313876

Subject: Re: [ADVANRES] Death Date Question
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 14:17:56 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/2007 2:14:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Hello, Nice to see you on this list. The county clerk transcriptions do not

indicated if the latter date is the date of recording, that is most likely
the correct assumption though.

As stated in my previous post, to date there is no burial or tombstone to be
found in the county for this person. Sadly.

Melissa-

I think, lacking any other evidence I'd document that date of death as
before Dec.28th. You KNOW he was dead by the 27th but you don't know for sure
that is the correct date.

Joan