AFHA-L Archives

Archiver > AFHA > 2001-02 > 0982066851

Subject: [AFHA] Shannon County, MO Index Page
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 07:20:51 EST

Hi Shannon County Researchers,
I have just added more Obituaries from Ona Fern. She has sent up to the
V's.
Kay Martin has walked the Delmar Cemetery and she has more graves than
the first listing on that page. Also Kay has added information taken from
the Head stones so be sure to check out the Cemeteries link. From the Ozark
Book Shop Link there are 2 New Books for Researching in Shannon County have
been listed by Genevieve Kile. One is a Civil War in Shannon and Carter
Counties book and another is Newspaper excerpts from the Shannon County
Newspapers. I have also added an Obituary Page for those of you who want to
list on there. Lots to see and check on in Shannon County! So come on over
and spend awhile browsing. Here is the link to Shannon County,
Shannon Co., MO http://www.rootsweb.com/~moshanno/
Summer and Family Reunions go hand-in-hand so if you have a Shannon Co.
Family Reunion coming up send me the information and I will add it to the
new page I will start next weekend.
Thanks,
Kathy

"I was cut out to be rich.....but I was sewn up wrong!"
Kathy Welch Heidel
~ mailto:
South Dakota, ASC ~ USGWP
Dewey Co. South Dakota http://www.rootsweb.com/~sddewey/
Kansas Native American Genealogy http://skyways.lib.ks.us/genweb/nativeam
Kansas Native American Discussion List
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KansasNA/
Kansas in the Civil War http://skyways.lib.ks.us/genweb/civilwar/index.html
McPherson Co. Kansas http://skyways.lib.ks.us/genweb/mcpherso/index.html
Shannon Co., MO http://www.rootsweb.com/~moshanno/
Hiner Family Mail-L Wofford Family Mail-L Heidel Family Mail-L

<A HREF="http://www.rootsweb.com/~moshanno/">USGenWeb Shannon County Missouri Index Page</A>

This thread: