AFHA-L Archives

Archiver > AFHA > 2001-12 > 1007794254

Subject: [AFHA] Alice Matheny
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 01:50:54 EST

Help! My Name is Mackey Ginnings
I'm researching my family and I have a grandmother I have lots of information
about her children but I can't find anything on her before she was here or
what happened after.
Alice Matheny Metheney Metheiny Methany?? Married Henry Deforrest Hubbard
She had my grandpa Fred Albertus Hubbard in Mt Vernon, Ohio Knox Co. on
Jan. 24.1884 She had another son George a couple of years later.
She married again a James Bolyard and we seen a letter putting her in North
Lewisburg, Ohio 1938,
She was planning on getting on old age benefits she said in the letter.
I know she had several older children Maud, Claude, Harry and more I believe.
Fred Hubbard always said he and George were orphans and in an orphanage and
some talk of that orphan Train and he Fred may have been on it. I understand
she had another son in Red Oak, Missouri I believe that was Claude Hubbard.
I would be so grateful for anyone's help on this I have tried looking but Iv
not found her.

Mackey

This thread: