AFHA-L Archives

Archiver > AFHA > 2009-08 > 1249173484

Subject: [AFHA] laura winberry
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 00:38:04 -0000

Author: vhenry88
Surnames: Wineberry and Smith
Classification: birth

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.arkansas.afha/3958/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Laura wineberry (winberry) was by great grandmother. She married Leonard Smith in Nevada County, Ak. on 1/24/1884.
I know that that had one daughter (my grandmother)Littie Ree
Smith. Littie married William Robert Henry ( I do not have a marriage date) and they lived in Texas. Littie died June 8, 1940 in Chambers County, Texas. I need any information on Laura Winberry or Leonard Smith

Important Note: