AFHS-DISCUSSION-L Archives

Archiver > AFHS-DISCUSSION > 2013-01 > 1357605258

From: "Jim Benedict" <>
Subject: [AFHS-DISCUSSION] Internet tributes to Joan Miller
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 17:34:18 -0700

The tributes for Joan Miller are starting to appear on the Internet. Here are a few that have showed up on my system:

http://blog.eogn.com/eastmans_online_genealogy/2013/01/joan-miller-rip.html

http://geniaus.blogspot.ca/2013/01/my-mate-joan.html

http://www.yourgeneticgenealogist.com/2013/01/in-loving-memory-of-joan-miller-genetic.html

>From Judy Webster:

What a lovely tribute (and a lovely photo). Joan's daughter Heather has asked that commemorative loans or donations in memory of her mother should be made through Kiva and the Genealogists for Families project. <http://genie-leftovers.blogspot.com/2013/01/in-memory-of-joan-miller.html>; http://genie-leftovers.blogspot.com/2013/01/in-memory-of-joan-miller.html

Jim Benedict

Chair

Genealogy Computer Club

Alberta Family Histories Society