AFHS-DISCUSSION-L Archives

Archiver > AFHS-DISCUSSION > 2013-01 > 1359513269

From: Marion Peterson <>
Subject: Re: [AFHS-DISCUSSION] FEBRUARY BREEZE
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 19:34:29 -0700

Here's the information for Ontario SIG:

Next meeting Monday, February 25, 7 p.m. at the AFHS Library will focus on
Internet Resources. Bring your favourite website for doing Ontario research.
Looking into the future, we will have a special guest, Ruth Burkholder, on
Tuesday, April 9. Mark your calendars! For more information, contact Marion
at ‘ <%E2%80%>’