AFHS-DISCUSSION-L Archives

Archiver > AFHS-DISCUSSION > 2014-10 > 1413786908

From: Xenia Stanford <>
Subject: Re: [AFHS-DISCUSSION] A question regarding Ancestry membership
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 23:35:08 -0700

I am working with a client now who has her family tree on Ancestry. She can
view and make changes without a subscription to Ancestry. Her tree is
private but I would think it would apply to the public trees as well. I
find that no leaves show up but she can search for anyone on the tree.
Ancestry will show the heading and collection but not show the details
without a subscription. Hope that helps.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Marion Peterson <