AL-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > AL-CEMETERIES > 2005-10 > 1130792250

From: "Paula Castleberry" <>
Subject: Re: [AL-CEM] Sheppard Cemetery, Elmore County, Alabama
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:57:30 -0600

Glad to and wish to correct my directions to the cemetery that I gave you
earlier!

Shepherd Cemetery is located about 7 miles north east of Wetumpka, AL at
the intersection of County road 66 and Al Hwy 170.
Section 19, Twp 19 R. 20.

There is no Louis A. or L. A. Sanford either.

My GGrandmother was a Sanford (Margaret Sanford Spivey), descended from
Caswell P. Sanford.

Any connection?

Paula