ALBARBOU-L Archives

Archiver > ALBARBOU > 1999-12 > 0944088487

From: <>
Subject: Bush/Jones/ Williams families
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:48:07 EST

I am researching the Bush, Jones and Williams families. William Williams was
an early settler of Barbour County. His daughter, Sarah Williams married
William Bush who died c1835. William Bush was probably related to (possibly
brothers) Moses Eason Bush. William and Sarah had a son William R. "Buck"
Bush, b. c1812 in GA (Jones County???) who married Eliza Jones in 1840. Eliza
was the daughter of Arial Jones who settled in Pike, later Barbour County in
the 1820's. All these families moved to Florida in the 1840's. Some of the
above is circumstantial and not all has been proved to my satisfaction. Any
new info appreciated.

Paul M. Hendricks

This thread: