ALCORN-L Archives

Archiver > ALCORN > 2003-02 > 1045360895

Subject: Re: [ALCORN] Re: Alcorn/Mallett ties
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:01:35 EST

Pastor Phillips:

Received your info from the Message Boards and am interested in learning more
about your Alcorns. I believe they fit in with mine but where I don't know.
I do not find a Levi Alcorn in my database but do know some of my Alcorns
left KY and went to Missouri with Daniel Boone. And, somewhere along the way
some of them were in Denton Co., TX. Also, have oodles of them in Tennessee.
Do you have any more on James W. Alcorn and his wife Nancy. Who were James'
parents and what is Nancy's maiden name? Maybe that would help me match them
up.

I have probably 8 James W. Alcorns in my database but none with a wife of
Nancy and then, some I do not have a wife for. Maybe that is where your Levi
would fit in.

Maybe we have some info to share?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Millie Jenkins