ALEXANDER-L Archives

Archiver > ALEXANDER > 1999-06 > 0929828507

From: <>
Subject: [ALEXANDER-L] BRICK WALLJames Alexander > Union,Virginia
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 17:41:47 -0400

have had no luck in finding James Alexanders wife or parents.
This is my last try before unsubscribing for a while to research
other lines.
> My brich wall is James Alexander born in about 1770, from Union
> , Greenbrier Co VA.(now Monroe Co. WVa)
> had a daughter
> Margaret Alexander (about 1790) married William Thomas Mann
> James possibly had an other daughter Isabella who married William
> Thomas Manns half brother Benjamin Franklin Steele.
> KC
Judge James Alexander and his wife Isabella Erskine from Union Va
would seem to fit but their children do not include either a
Margaret or an Isabella.
Please Help!!!!!!
KC

This thread: