ALGENEVA-L Archives

Archiver > ALGENEVA > 2002-06 > 1024348886

From: Jeff Armstrong <>
Subject: [ALGENEVA] Armstrong Andrews Calloway Chancey Collins Hargrove Hinson Hodges Leggett Magruder Neely Powell
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:21:26 +0000

It's been a while since I posted my Geneva County lines. I would appreciate hearing from anyone that I haven't already corresponded with on these lines, or if anyone would like the information I already have on these lines.

Armstrong: Larkin S.; his son John Ludwell, his son Robert Lee
Andrews: William B. "Willie", his son John William, his daughter Vassie Andrews Hodges
Calloway: John D.; his daughter Mary Ann Calloway Chancey
Chancey: Dempsey, his son Amos, his daughter Cornelia "Nellie" Chancey Andrews
Collins: Martha Collins Leggett, daughter of Williamson
Hargrove: Harmon Sr.; his daughter Catherine "Puss" Hargrove Powell
Hinson: James H.; son of Harrison; his daughter Essie Eva Hinson Armstrong
Hodges: John J.; his son Robert; his son Lamb Washington, his son Robert Lee
Leggett: Thomas F. and daughter Martha Leggett Hodges
Magruder: Elias; his daughter Arrabanrion "A.B." Magruder Armstrong
Neely: Dillie Ann V. Neely Hinson
Powell: Benjamin; his son John T., his daughter Etha "Molly" Powell Andrews

This thread: