ALHOUSTO-L Archives

Archiver > ALHOUSTO > 2002-06 > 1024264469

Subject: [ALHouston] Armstrong Calloway Chancey Collins Hargrove Hodges Leggett Magruder Neely Powell
Date: 16 Jun 2002 15:54:29 -0600

Surnames: Armstrong Calloway Chancey Collins Hargrove Hodges Leggett Magruder Neely Powell
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/ZS.2ADI/140

Message Board Post:

It's been a while since I posted my Henry\Houston County lines:

Armstrong: Larkin S.; his son John Ludwell
Calloway: John D.; his daughter Mary Ann Calloway Chancey
Chancey: Dempsey, his son Amos
Collins: Martha Collins Leggett, daughter of Williamson
Hargrove: Harmon; his daughter Catherine "Puss" Hargrove Powell
Hodges: John J.; his son Robert; his son Lamb Washington, his son Robert Lee
Leggett: Thomas F. and daughter Martha Leggett Hodges
Magruder: Elias; his daughter Arrabanrion "A.B." Magruder Armstrong
Neely: Dillie Ann V. Neely Hinson
Powell: Benjamin; his son John T.

This thread: