ALLEN-L Archives

Archiver > ALLEN > 2007-02 > 1171237877

From: "Lynn Witters" <>
Subject: Re: [ALLEN] Early Allens in Indiana
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:51:17 -0600

John,
Thank you for posting this information. Now, how does someone get copies of these books? Our Allen Family Research group has an intense interest in Joseph Allen and collateral lines {Grubbs, Compton} as we are looking for the parents of Aaron Mott Allen, born 1802 in Cayuga County, New York, who migrated to Wood County {now WV}, Meigs County, Ohio, Indiana, Iowa and NW Missouri. We have been corresponding with different individuals along the Compton-Grubbs lines and are investigating Elizabeth ALLEN (born @ 1810 NY) as a possible sister to Aaron Mott Allen.

Any and all help is deeply appreciated.
Tere Witters