ALLEN-L Archives

Archiver > ALLEN > 2012-01 > 1327516556

From: "Betty Stokes" <>
Subject: Re: [ALLEN] Asa T, Allen
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:35:56 -0600

I do have an Asa Allen, but not an Asa T. No Margaret for a wife. This Asa
was likely to be the son of John Allen. He had wives Amelia and Elizabeth.
Sons Hudson Holley Allen and Russell J. Allen. Hudson Holly had a son, Rev.
Asa Franklin Allen born in GA.
Will named Wife, Mary; to son Asa, a slave named Moses; he also named among
others a son-in-law, Pleasant Holley.

Family came from Virginia through Georgia.

Sorry.

Betty