ALLRED-L Archives

Archiver > ALLRED > 2001-01 > 0979196147

From: "Linda Allred Cooper" <>
Subject: Re: [ALLRED] THOMAS ALLRED JR.
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:55:47 -0800

Dewell Lott has done a lot of research on this branch of the family.
There's still a lot of Allreds in Alabama. Matter of fact, I was in
Cherokee County, ALA last month snooping around some Allred sites. Have you
seen Dewell's work? I have a copy of his book - it's about 2 inches thick -
full of information.

Linda