ALT-GENEALOGY-L Archives

Archiver > ALT-GENEALOGY > 2002-09 > 1032058305

From: "Cristy in WV" <>
Subject: Re: Can anyone decipher this handwriting?
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 22:51:45 -0400

AVORN:
The first line reads: Cardiopulmonary Arrest which is like a Heart Attack.
(Immediate)
The second line reads: ASCUD which is ____ (Caused by)
The third line reads: Parkinson's Disease which is a neurological disease;
CHF which is Congestive Heart Failure; and __ which is ___.
No Autopsy Given.

OPHELIA:
The first line reads: Acute Myocardial Infarction which is a Heart Attack,
also known as MI. (Immediate)
The second line reads: Arteriosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease which is the
hardening and thickening of the arteries caused by Hypertension. (In Adult
Life)
The third line reads: Hypertensive Cardiovascular Disease which is High
Blood Pressure. (In Adult Life)
No Autopsy Given.

Hope this helps and I can look in to the ones I didn't find if you want.

Cristy in WV
(References from http://www.webmd.com

"Kenneth Pardue" <> wrote in message
> These two images are portions of death certificates for my grandparents,
the
> first Iley Avorn, the second Verda Ophelia. I'm terrible as discerning
bad
> handwriting, and this, particularly on my grandfather's is the worst...
If
> anyone with any medical experience or just talent for reading poor
> handwriting could take a look at these, I'd appreciate it.
>
> Kenneth
>
> http://www.taylormadecom.com/avorncauses.jpg
> http://www.taylormadecom.com/verdacauses.jpg

This thread: