Archiver > ALTALLAP > 2003-06 > 1055715471

Subject: [AL-TALLAPOOSA] Moncrief/ Bailey
Date: 15 Jun 2003 16:18:49 -0600

Surnames: Moncrief/Bailey/Stephens/Irvin
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

My father's biological mother's name was Bertha Moncrief b. 1881 married to Thomas Irvin. Both of this parents died between 1917-1919. He was adopted by Jewettie Stephens married to Edie Lou Bailey. On this message board, I see the names intertwing, were the Moncrief's and Bailey's related to each other thru marriage? I would reallyappreciate any help anyone can provide. Thanks.

This thread: