AMERICAN-REVOLUTION-L Archives

Archiver > AMERICAN-REVOLUTION > 1997-11 > 0878779635

From: "Michael Hurlock/Theresa Berg" <>
Subject: [AM-REV] Disappointing
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 17:27:15 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_01BCEA10.0F1F0A00

I must agree with David. My query posted on 11/1 was seemingly ignored .
And I would assume if there are so many people interested in the SAR and
DAR, they would have done some research on the Revolutionary War and its
regiments and would be able to give me a few good suggestions where to find
regiment origins. But, alas, I have heard nothing.

Theresa Berg
Seattle, WA
------=_NextPart_000_01BCEA10.0F1F0A00

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">I must agree with David. &nbsp;My query =
&nbsp;And I would assume if there are so many people interested in the =
SAR and DAR, they would have done some research on the Revolutionary War =
and its regiments and would be able to give me a few good suggestions =
where to find regiment origins. &nbsp;But, alas, I have heard =
------=_NextPart_000_01BCEA10.0F1F0A00--