AMES-L Archives

Archiver > AMES > 2005-11 > 1131947709

From: Chuck Elkins <>
Subject: Ameis Family
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:55:09 -0800 (PST)

Looking for any information on the following:

David Franklin Ameis, Jr. Nickname “D” b. 9 Feb 1882 in Davidson County Nashville TN. Moved to Cass County TX. in unknown to me. Married Georgia (Ethyel/Ethel)

Stovall, marriage date unknown to me. I do know that they were married in Cass County,

Children of David and Georgia as follows:

Gladys Ameis, married Sam Spruell

Smithie Ameis, Married Paul Spruell

Ruby Jean Ameis, married Robert B Spruell ( My mother-in-law and father-in-law)

Buddy Ameis or David Franklin Ameis Jr.

David F Ameis, d. 9 July 1954, in St. Michael Hospital, Texarkana, Miller County, AR.

Georgia E (Stovall) Ameis, d. 25 Nov. 1972, in St. Michael Hospital, Texarkana, Miller County, AR.

Looking for David F Ameis, Father, Mother, Brothers, Sisters. Really any other information that is not listed above, will be a big help.

Thank You

Chuck Elkins

God Bless

The Family Historian
Charles G. Elkins, Jr.
5312 Ridgeway Ave.
Kansas City, Missouri, 64133
Phone / Fax: 816-737-0585 / Cell: 816-804-6865
Email:

This thread: