AMREV-HESSIANS-L Archives

Archiver > AMREV-HESSIANS > 2000-08 > 0966013320

From: "John Merz" <>
Subject: [REV-HESSIANS] Re: Brunswick "Hessian" military records
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:02:00 -0400

Hello, Larry D. Brooks, from Del Mar, California, you are keeping
right on the trigger, ain't this 'Hessian' research exciting. Back in 1996
we corresponded and I had not much for you, in fact, advised you to
contact the Johannes Schwalm people. Hope you had some luck.
Now for a starter, I'll copy this to the AMREV-HESSIANS-L list
for two reasons, first to establish a record of this mail, and secondly
to help you find some material in our archives.
This will be a good beginning again.
Cheers, John
www.cgo.wave.ca/~hessian