ANDERSON-L Archives

Archiver > ANDERSON > 2007-04 > 1177947346

From: David Anderson <>
Subject: [ANDERSON] Anderson Roll Call: Andersons, Westmoreland Co.,PA to Harrison Co., KY
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:35:46 -0700

I am looking for information on Anderson family of Westmoreland Co., PA
and Harrison Co., KY

John Anderson and unknown wife with children:
Francis Anderson b. 1777 PA m. Margaret Nesbit 1803 Harrison Co., KY
d. 1862 Harrison Co., KY
Andrew Anderson b. abt 1778 PA m. Rachel Nesbit 1799 Harrison Co., KY
d. 1852 Camden, Schuyler Co., IL
Isabella Anderson b. abt 1780 PA m. John Forsythe 1801 Harrison Co.,
KY d. 1857 Harrison Co., KY
Mary "Polly" Anderson b. abt 1781 m. William Cartmill 1813 Harrison
Co., KY
Margaret Anderson b. abt 1783 m. George Kirkpatrick 1808 Harrison Co.,
KY d. 1851-59 Harrison Co., KY
James Hunter Anderson b. 1790 m. Margaret Snodgrass 1814 Harrison Co,
KY d. Jan 1848 Wapello Co., IA
John G. Anderson b. ? m. Polly Stewart d. abt 1832 in Harrison Co.,
KY d. 1832 Harrison Co., KY
Matilda Anderson b. ? m1 William Forrest 1822 m2 Harrison Co., KY;
Peter Myers Harrison Co., KY 10 Mar 1835 Harrison Co., KY
Elizabeth Anderson b. abt 1782 m. Stephen Wall 1804 Harrison Co., KY
(husband died in Noblesville, IN in 1829

Interested in making connections with researchers of Anderson surname
in Westmoreland Co., PA, as research links the family with Westmoreland
County migration to the blue grass counties of KY. Any connections
greatly appreciated.

David