ANDREWS-L Archives

Archiver > ANDREWS > 1999-10 > 0941075664

From: "Steven K. Haught" <>
Subject: [ANDREWS-L] Rowland, Flennor, Slayback, Lowes marriages to ANdrews, Butler Co., OH 1806-1812
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:54:24 -0400

Hi:

My Andrews brick wall refuses to fall so out of desperation I am trying
a new tactic. I am looking for any information on the following Andrews
marriages: Margaret Andrews to Joshua Rowland, Sept 19, 1806, Polly
Andrews to George Flennor, Sept. 29, 1809, Dorcas Andrews to Levi
Slayback, Jan 3, 1810, Hannah Andrews to Daniel Flennor, Feb. 14, 1811
and Mary Andrews to James A. Lowes on Jan 30, 1812. Any information on
parents, where these families moved to etc., would be greatly
appreciated. These marriages all took place in Butler Co., OH around
the time my 3 great grandfather Arthur Andrews was there. Perhaps some
are sibblings.

Debbie

This thread: