ANGLO-ITALIAN-L Archives

Archiver > ANGLO-ITALIAN > 2002-03 > 1015670335

Subject: Re: [Anglo-Italian] Italian Procession and memorial inscriptions
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 05:38:55 EST

Thank you Elaine for the introduction to this information about St Peters
Italian Church. Do you know how one can access transcripts of b.m. and d.
please ?

I shall also be interested to know the answer to your question on East
Finchley for I am looking for James Arnaboldi born in UK about 1835, whose
son was Joseph Victor Garibaldi Arnaboldi, born about 1862 in Jamaica in the
Caribbean. Joseph shows in our C1881 as the sole Arnaboldi in the UK at the
time, age 19, born in Jamaica, British subject.

I have found only one Arnaboldi in RC records around 1827, by the name of
Ludovicus Arnaboldi, so if anyone comes across them, please let me know.

Brian Symonds, Bristol UK.

This thread: