ANGUS-L Archives

Archiver > ANGUS > 1998-09 > 0905726557

From: <>
Subject: ORAM
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 18:42:37 EDT

I have just joined this list, and am hoping it will be very useful.
Most of my family, and my husband's, are either from Angus or Perthshire. I am
lucky in that I live nearby, and have been able to visit most the places I am
interested in.
I would be particularly interested in hearing from anyone who has the name
ORAM in their tree. I have one couple, Alexander Oram and Catherine Cathro,
married early 1800's. So far I have managed to come down the way on at least 3
lines, with a 4th a possibility. I would love to hear from anyone else who may
be connected to this pair. I have quite a bit of info about Oram's generally
in Angus.

This thread: