APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2000-08 > 0965433290

From: "Patricia Stamm" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Moving business to different state
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 16:54:50 -0700

If you have a web host now, would you have to move it?

I'm here in St. Louis and my web host was at one time in Florida and now in
Fort Wayne. When it was changed it was just a matter of a phone call.

As far as internet access goes, I've had ATT since they started and have had
no problems. Of course here again it is like genealogical programs. Ask
one for a recommendation and you will hear 20 different replies with all
good reasons behind them. ;-)

Pat
Patricia Walls Stamm, CGRS
specializing in Catholic, St. Louis Missouri Research.
http://www.stlouisgenealogy.com
CGRS is a service mark of the Board for Certification of
Genealogists®, used under license by board-certified associates who meet
genealogical competency standards prescribed for those programs.

This thread: