APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2001-02 > 0982855567

From: "Teresa Rivera" <>
Subject: RE: [APG] Laptops during research phase
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:26:07 -0500

I recently found a program for laptop users that I love. It is Bygones, it
helps laptop users stay organized. At the site where you are working, there
is no searching to the right form or worry about transcribing pertinent
information.

I usually check with a facility to see if it is okay to use my laptop. If
not I take the paper forms with me, blanks of the Bygone, so I still capture
all the information I need. I like using a laptop because there is no
transcribing later. I like having all my research together and not worrying
about leaving something behind.

Teresa