APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2001-09 > 1001173731

From: "Valda Napier" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Private Replies
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 17:48:51 +0200

I learnt from another List, to "right-click" on the name that you wish to
reply to, then from the "drop down tools", I click on "Reply to Sender".
You then have the email address in your address book. Then back space the
"senders name" in you Message and type in APG- the rest will follow.

Hope this helps.
Valda
South Africa