APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2003-05 > 1052409054

Subject: [APG] Re: Overhead transparencies
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:50:54 EDT

Christine,

It may be that I am out of step with the world but I love the cardboard
frames. I can number them so that I can easily correct any spills, and there
is plenty of room around the edges to put key words I want to remember and to
draw arrows pointing to items I want to highlight with my lighted pointer.
I've found boxes that just hold them and store them flat on a bookshelf. When
it's time to use them, they travel easily in one of those plastic file boxes
with a handle on the lid - the size of the box I use depending on the number
of other materials, such as reference books, that I'm taking to the talk.

Connie Moretti

This thread: