APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2003-09 > 1063156382

From: "Allison Ryall" <>
Subject: [APG] Placing Citations in Margins
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 21:13:02 -0400

I haven't seen this idea mentioned as of yet.

Quite often, when possible, I will scan in the document and impose the
source citation on the scan in a margin or an area where it doesn't alter
the document.

In addition to supplying the client with a hard copy of the document, I also
supply them with a CD containing the digitized images with the imposed
source citations on them. Thus each and every time the document is printed
the source citation is automatically on it.

I have found that most people that I have worked with own computers and
printers and can easily print off additional copies in the convenience of
their own home if they need to. However, most of these same people do not
own a copier and would have to make a trip to an office or office store in
order to make copies.

Allison

This thread: